If you are a student at 365体育官网伦敦 visit our 伦敦混合方法2020 page for more information surrounding support services, accommodation infromation and changes to your course.
For the latest public guidance, advice and information on COVID-19 and current social distancing instructions in place across the UK, please refer to the below websites and resources:
Please note that guidance may vary between England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Please check all relevant regional guidance when travelling between the UK home nations.
For further information about 365体育官网’s planning for the 2020/21 academic year, please download our full-length Corporate 风险评估 for COVID-19.
The UK Government’s current messaging states that we can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- keep your distance if you go out (at least 1 metre apart, and 2 metres apart where possible); and
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
What to do if you have coronavirus symptoms
Stay at home and follow the 自我封闭指导 if:
- you have any symptoms of coronavirus (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste);
- you're waiting for a coronavirus test result;
- you've tested positive for coronavirus – this means you have coronavirus;
- you live with someone who has symptoms, is waiting for a test result or has tested positive; or
- someone in your support bubble has symptoms, is waiting for a test result or has tested positive
- do not go to work, school or public places – 如果你可以在家工作;
- do not go on public transport or use taxis;
- do not go out to get food and medicine – order it online or by phone, or ask someone to bring it to your home;
- do not have visitors in your home, including friends and family – except for people providing essential care; and
- do not go out to exercise – exercise at home or in your garden, if you have one
详细 自我封闭指导 可以在NHS网站上找到。
有独立的意见 if you're told by NHS Test and Trace that you've been in contact with a person with coronavirus.
For information about self-isolating when you come to the UK, see GOV.UK: how to self-isolate when you travel to the UK.
To protect others, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Stay at home and use the 111在线冠状服务 to find out what to do. Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
If you have any specific concerns not covered here, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call the 新冠病毒 Helpline by calling 01782 298500 and your query will be directed to the most relevant person.
This page was last updated on Thursday 30 July 2020 at 4.01pm. Please check back for the latest guidance.